Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Tracy has already been specific that she won't do anything with questions posed on this board.

But - my comment on these statements:

"Does Brett Gross- like everyone else- understand that his pointless lawsuits stand as an obstacle to concluding a deal" - This is a logical, common sense conclusion, but in actuality, we don't know that the lawsuits are an obstacle.  I think we can say without question that the lawsuits do not improve the chances for concluding a deal.  Possible partners aren't waiting for the company to win the lawsuits to come beating down our doors to make a deal with LBSR.

"Would he give an accounting of how these lawsuits benefit the company and its shareholders?" - I sent Tracy an e-mail a couple of weeks ago asking that question - her response was the typical 'can't comment on active lawsuits', but 'I could read the lawsuit on the court's website'.  So it isn't that we are legally prohibited from knowing what the lawsuits are about, we're just not important enough for the company to let us know any details about them.  Or, in reality, anything important about what the company is doing about anything.  But realistically, there can't be any significant financial benefit to LBSR even if we win the lawsuits - it must mainly be a vindictive act against JB.

The best thing about JB was that he cared about the shareholders and the money they have invested - he just wasn't capable of getting a deal worked out.  Gross, and Pat, and the BOD, and even Tracy it seems, couldn't care less about us.  It would not surprise me to find out that Gross is also incapable of making a deal.  It also would not surprise me to find out that Gross is holding off making a deal until all of us who can't stand him get fed up and sell our shares.  Having spent eight years under Jim's management style, I just find today's whole management team, and the way they are currently 'managing', to be disgusting.

I keep thinking about what Gross wrote in his 'President's Statement' of December 10, 2018, after LBSR's 'change in management' - the last sentence in the body of the letter - "I look forward to meeting each of you at our next Shareholder meeting."

Yeah - right - in 2030?

New Message
Please login to post a reply