Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"What could we do about this RS?"

Nothing.  BG turned the company into a personal fiefdom and has been able to skirt SEC-required reporting requirements owing to the excuse of a lack of money for elections.  Quite normally, many of his actions would require shareholder approval, some beforehand and at least one "after-the-fact" (of JB being replaced).  We have had no shareholder approval of anything he's done in 2+ years. Yet, he has found money for what I think are acquisitions of questionable value and consultant work by other than top-tier providers who have presented what I think are redundant or superfluous recommendations.  Shareholders are stuck for now and can only watch, or sell, or complain to SEC.

I believe that someday someone will drill Hay Mountain.  Maybe it will be LBSR; maybe BG has a surprise in the wings soon to run out on the stage.  Or maybe someone can now scoop up the company cheaply without presenting a takeover offer to the BOD.

At the present PPS, here is a great opportunity for someone to make big bucks.  I'm just not so sure (for now) that that will be current shareholders.  Time will tell.  

BUT DON'T DISCOUNT THE CHANCE THAT SOMETHING CAN SUDDENLY COME OUT OF LEFT FIELD.  I am not turning cheerleader, just recognizing that SOMETIMES things are not as obvious as they seem.    

New Message
Please login to post a reply