Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Warrents got extended for all the insiders period.  I've been harping on this for I think 6 years.  It is literally a free pass for failed execution by officers and big shareholders.  But!!! I will point out, that the financing you are referring to, was the private placement constructed by JB, which turned out to be the biggest lie this company has ever done to us plebes.  And if he was still in charge, we would have been diluted into bankruptcy or silly sale to big fish 2-3 years ago (dilution at the time of his demise was just about a billion shares a year).  I was all hyped when we made our run at the  start of the year, and said something was going to happen within 1-16 weeks.  Well in the 14th week we just had a second pop.  The 2nd pop had more accumulation of common shares and price action we had ever had in this stock. 3% of all shares were sucked up... and now we have now established a very strong base at .85-1.35, waiting for the next stimulus of voodoo.  All those that hate the current managment.... as my broker told me at age 15 when my first stock was Topps (bb card collector) yielding 7% div.... he said whatever the case may be, at the end of the day, if you didn't sell, then you basically agreed to buy the stock again at the closing price.  And for the haters of the new crew.  Every single one of us when it hit 5.00 a share, was in the profit. Then it traded between 3.75-4.35 for the next almost 2 weeks, before real profit takers came in.  JB never got us there, not once.  Now! we are being diluted by 1/20 as before, and have expanded our claims instead of giving 3 other properties we had (north pipes, silver bell, etc) cause had no more bs to sell (mine finders).  You all had a chance to sell at a hugeeeee profit, but have decided to complain about not getting enough profit at this point.  JB is done, and if you didn't notice the last two oral q&a's he did for this site, he wasn't all there, perhaps why he was the only one edged out.  Then 2 years later, wait I have 10 million of investment waiting when i get back in.  sorry.  time's up.  So why not get behind the current team and what they are doing, which has been better than before and be a cheerleader cause that's where our money is at.  And resident guru, when you made a comment months back about the stock going from 1.08 up to 1.35-45. on random volume with no explanation.  That was me.  I once owned 1%, JB f'd that up, but now I'm close again, because I believe in the product, and the current management is doing their best to make themselves rich, while making me rich.  And the super shares were put in place to avoid a hostile takeover by JB or bigger companies getting us on the cheap.  And the reverse split was smart to make us more marketable, with the goal on getting to NASD.  We are pink sheets, to OTC, to BB, to nasd hopefully.  The higher the price the more press and easier to trade we are.  Again, if you hate it so much, sell.  Go team.  j

ps. for the 6th time, resident guru, stop messaging me, again you have nothing to add other than news about other companies and complaining about your own investment choice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply