Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Thank you, gentlemen, for your recollections regarding LBSR public financings. I stand corrected.  Insiders get warrant extensions, investors do not.  That explains why my warrants did not get extended in the Big Chunk financing.   

DShamen, I take exception to so much of what you contend that I don't want to bother readers here with all of it. Besides, it would only repeat much of what I've already put up here. That said, here are several things anyway, redundant though they may be. 

1. I hold almost no LBSR stock. However, I added massively to my holdings in early 2019 at historically low prices and sold as the prices tripled from there, turning earlier overall losses into generalized profits.

2. I maintain faith in the potential for wealth that is buried under Hay Mountain. I am, therefore, prepared to make a massive move back into the stock once there is evidence that the target will be drilled. Hence, my continuing interest in what happens here.*

3. I bought massively simply because the price was, in my opinion, unreasonably low. I sold because I have no faith in BG being capable of bringing a partner on board to accomplish drilling. [The problem is the person, I believe, not the target.]

4. I am not in favor of returning JB to LBSR as CEO. However, I believe that he is an essential figure who should be holding some management position – COO or chief geologist – and be on the board of directors.

5. Am I willing to forego having JB around if BG can get the target drilled? Yes!

Let me ask you a couple of questions here (since you don't like private messages that keep from annoying others). First, however, please note that I am not defending JB as I don't know the truth.

1. Do you think it possible that the lawsuits initiated by BG may be inhibiting offers for a partnership to drill Hay Mountain?
  2. Do you think that the value of BG's claim of theft - paltry as it may be if true -, is worth being a potential block to a partnership?
  3. If so, why might BG continue to sustain these actions (in your opinion, of course)?

Thanks, 

VP

*  I don't feel that I have to be holding now to make money in LBSR later.  In my opinion, being a holder now is a lot riskier than waiting to get in later when success would seem more assured, such as may happen when a partner is found.  Getting in later may prove more costly to me, but I judge it to be better than the cost of losing it all while in the meantime foregoing opportunities elsewhere.  That's just me, to each his own.     

New Message
Please login to post a reply