Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

To answer your questions.  #1 I give that at most a 10% hinderance.  I believe covid really did knock us out for a year, from our preferred international investor, with the all time highs in copper and others.  more money from outside the country.  freeport, us steel, and newmont would take us on the cheap.  again, i understand the supershares.  they get rich, i get rich.  now concerning intellectual property, i don't really care about what happened in the transition, we have done new tests, and have our own new current information. and clearly one owns the every important land claims and one doesn't. clearly they are not going to hug and make up.  but big money from another company won't care either.  and what i really do want to stress is that when jb left, we had 6 billion outstanding with only a couple billion left.  he was burning a billion a year paying for 4 properties not connected.  now we are burning a hundred or couple hundred thousand on one... oops, plus 1-2 other adjoining properties, one with gold apparently.  don't know anything about it.     #2 i think it is silly and doesn't matter at all in how the stock has recently performed since bg took over.  i wish you would understand that technicals really do matter, cause a lot of trading is done via programs.  i predicted both cup and handles, its all about stochastics, accumulation, overbought/sold, and macd.  i bought recently at 1-1.45 (one big trade at .87) cause we are now making the bottom of the next cup... probably going to peak at 2.50-3.50... don't think we hit 5 again (god bless that one guy that sold at 5) until we get a deal. now concerning the most important one, accumulation.  if microsoft says we're going to buy back 2% of all stock... stock goes up at least 5% that day.  now say msft isn't making money. and they said the same thing.  that bump we had.  400-500 thousand shares traded between 1.15-1.55 i think.  500-800 thousand dollars.  that has never happened since i've held shares. now outta that, 125-150 thousands shares were accumulated, about 2% of those available, that is significant, msft would have taken a year to do it.  That wasn't just wild speculative buyers, that was a concerted effort to buy the f outta this stock, and my first reaction was to think that was our partner buying shares on the cheap under the 5% ownership sec notation rule.... who knows.   #3  i think there are only a couple of choices, jb went out kicking and screaming and with something important that should have stayed... nasty breakup, and bg is proving a point.... honestly, i really don't think its relevant, if hay is the goods, "people will come", and yes i think it should be dropped, and give jb some more warrants and a consultant salary.... once we pay off what we already owe him. not optimistic about that though. we can just extend his deferred salary another 3 years like the warrants. bad joke.  I honestly think we should dilute by 100,000 shares to pay off the majority of his deferred, just a thought.

finally i want to say two things then i'll shutup and see what transpires with the stock.  ty for not messaging me this time.  i use to post maybe 2-3 times a year, earlier chiming in along with you back in the day, but every other time i did, i would get and urgent email alert from agoracom on here.  it has taken me 4-5 times to point this out to actually get to this point.  new day tomorrow.

I'm glad you told us that you've sold out at a pretty good gain.  i still have skin in the game! most of us that post do.  a big piece of butt skin.  i really don't like reading about all the other companies doing better around us. okay we get it, bg sucks.  could it be at least be summarized as like a weekly newsletter.  especially if you don't currently have a vested interest. are we meant to feel bad every other day about our investment choice, once you made money.  I've never heard you say thank you bg for giving you that profit. the highest price in 6-8 years, under jb, the stock got was .0045 i think 5 years ago.  now reverse split that.  2.25 once in 6-8 years.  we hit 5 and traded 3.5-4.5 for 2 weeks to all our selling temptations.... then hit a good number again on the right side of the cup on the heaviest money transaction day in the company's history.  whether it be  about every other company around us is kicking butt, or what's up with current management, why won't they answer concerns penned on agoracom, or how they treated jb....negative nancys. i'm riding with bg, cause i don't have another choice today!  he has a big S on his chest, and that stands for supershare, and he has proven to make me real money without detrimental dilution.      go team j.

New Message
Please login to post a reply