Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"...the sum of $48,625.00 together with any interest as set forth herein, on March 24, 2024 (the “Maturity Date”), including interest on the unpaid principal balance hereof at the rate of eight percent (8%)(the “Interest Rate”) per annum from the date hereof (the “Issue Date”) until the same becomes due and payable, whether at maturity or upon acceleration or by prepayment. This Note may not be prepaid in whole or in part except as otherwise explicitly set forth herein. Any amount of principal or interest on this Note which is not paid when due shall bear interest at the rate of twenty two percent (22%) per annum from the due date thereof until the same is paid (“Default Interest”)[Emphasis added.]

Willy, you should understand as well as I do what the word "acceleration" means.  While I am not a  lawyer, it looks to me that if the loan can't be repaid via cash from the company or stocks converted for sale, then the lender may demand payment or change the interest rate to 22  percent.  They can't "always sell" if volume disappears.  This is all part of a "death spiral" in my experience. 

Let's hope I'm wrong.  I'd love another opportunity to get in here ahead of drilling at Hay Mountain (forget Quartz Hill, or Robber's  Loot, or whatever the other target is).

New Message
Please login to post a reply