I wondered about the two-week hiatus also and maybe VP has a thought. Maybe to wait for more comprehensive results assaying* the first two drill holes? If that is the case, it would seem more likely that they will continue drilling at HM rather than switching to Red Rock Canyon.
* I think Willy posted a question for Tracy about whether they are assaying the first two now. To me at least, it would seem that ALL work would stop even if drilling did. Speaking of which, if I am reading the NR correclty, they'd start drilling one week from today or thereabouts.