Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Informative article by Angela Harmantas, Proactive Investors

I like this quote:

'Liberty Star’s team is currently mapping out its next steps at Hay Mountain. More drill results are forthcoming, which will help guide the company’s decisions at the property.

But one thing is for sure: Bryce is optimistic about leveraging existing geological data to further advance exploration efforts and piece together the puzzle of Hay Mountain's mineral potential.

"I've been in this field for 33 years, and I've worked on numerous projects worldwide. Here at Hay Mountain, I'm keenly aware of the contributions made by geologists before me,” he said.'

And this:

'These observations and readings suggest the presence of hydrothermal alteration and sulfide minerals associated with veins in the core samples obtained from depths ranging from 1,500 to 2,000 feet below the surface. The findings hint at the possibility of a carbonate replacement deposit (CRD) at depth, although confirmation awaits assay analysis.

The essence of a CRD lies in the fluids, previously mentioned, responsible for mineralization or alteration. These fluids often carry significant metal content.

When they interact with carbonate rocks like limestone or dolomite, a chemical reaction occurs – akin to the separation of oil and vinegar in Italian dressing, according to Bryce. This process leads to the precipitation of sulfides, resulting in the formation of high-grade copper deposits.

While CRDs may appear small in size, their high-grade nature distinguishes them from broader, low-grade bulk tonnage mining situations typically associated with porphyry deposits. CRDs represent localized, yet exceptionally rich mineral systems.'

New Message
Please login to post a reply