Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I think that's where we are now- treading water while awaiting news. Very little buying pressure with very low volume. It seems most of the faithful must already be pretty much "all in"- which occurred with the flurry of excitement as drilling began. Each day- you can almost see it coming- most of the buying has been done early in the day- and then nothing. And then someone comes along with a "sell" and there is really no counterbalancing buying pressure and so down comes the PPS. I think the little buying is also a byproduct of success. With the 10x higher PPS- increasing one's position significantly is no longer a casual hundreds of bucks- but now- thousands- and with most of we "longtimers" already with established positions- adding some shares for what it now costs may not be worth it- compared to the probably substantial positions already established. 

So I think it will depend on bringing in new investors- both retail- and - most importantly- partner types- to boost demand- and with it the PPS. And, except for maybe some lenders- most are not too eager to part with their shares at this juncture. So just like there isn't much buying pressure- there's not much selling pressure either- hence the relatively stable price. But with the low volume- it doesn't take too much of a sale to somewhat lower the PPS.

But- to state the obvious- in this environment-when buying volume zooms up- so will the PPS. But for this to happen- word must get out. Otherwise- no matter how good the reports- it will be like a tree falling in the forest that no one hears. We need to create new excitement to bring in the new investors. First, of course, we need good reports. But if they are good- and with anticipation of more to come- there is the potential for a real explosion. But- and Pete- I hope you're listening- we need to really light that fuse and get the word out- not only with official press releases- but with news stories in the press- as well as meeting with potential partners and other mining minions - such as at conferences- to spread the word. It could and should be very exciting! In the meantime- we should all- hang in there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply