Welcome To The NWM Mining Corp HUB On AGORACOM

NWM Mining Corporation is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on the development of the Lluvia de Oro / La Jojoba gold mine located in Sonora in North West Mexico

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: NR: NWM Begins Mining at Lluvia de Oro & Draws on Standby Facility
NWM Begins Mining at Lluvia de Oro & Draws on Standby Facility
TSX Venture Exchange - Symbol: NWM - Shares Outstanding: 222,541,863

TORONTO, ON. – NWM Mining Corporation (“NWM” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: NWM) announces that it has made a second drawdown of US $2,000,000 under the Standby Facility for US $6,000,000 (the “Facility”) with Renvest Mercantile Bancorp through its Global Resource Fund (“Global”) that was announced in NWM’s press release of June 17, 2010. Uses of proceeds from the Standby Facility include funding for gold production at the Lluvia-Jojoba mine project and general working capital.

NWM’s subsidiary Minera Columbia de México S.A. de C.V. recently executed an agreement for contract mining services at its Lluvia-Jojoba project with established contractor Terracerias y Triturados de Cananea, S.A. de C.V. of Cananea in the State of Sonora, Mexico. The contract is for a period of two years and payments to the contractor are directly related to volumes of rock produced and transported. This week, the first two rounds of blasting have taken place at the Lluvia de Oro gold mine and material handling has commenced.

In connection with this second drawdown from the Facility, the Company has issued to Global 666,668 common shares that are subject to a four month hold period ending December 21, 2010.

New Message
Please login to post a reply