Welcome To The NWM Mining Corp HUB On AGORACOM

NWM Mining Corporation is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on the development of the Lluvia de Oro / La Jojoba gold mine located in Sonora in North West Mexico

Free

August 3, 2011 Symbol: NWM

NWM Provides Lluvia-Jojoba Mine Update For July

TORONTO, ON - NWM Mining Corporation (the “Company” TSX-V: NWM) announces that it

has produced 303 oz. Au in May, 589 oz. Au in June and 1,150 oz. Au in July of this year (2011)

from the Lluvia de Oro gold mine. Production in each of the first three months of operation has

exceeded budgeted expectations. Production expectations for the balance of 2011 range from

9,000-13,500 oz. Au and for next year (2012) range from 35,000 to 42,000 oz. Au.

The commissioning of Lluvia de Oro gold mine is progressing as planned with all costs equal to

or less than budget while actual gold production is outperforming budgeted expectations in the

early months of this new mine. The mining rate for July was increased above the budgeted rate,

as few problems or complications have been encountered during commissioning. This will result

in the mine reaching its normal operating production rate sooner as more ore than anticipated is

now available for processing. The effect of this mining rate increase will start to be realized in

the third quarter of 2011 as actual gold production should continue to outperform the production

budget, as has been the case from May to July 2011. Further guidance on costs, will be

forthcoming in the early fall of 2011.

“All gold remains un-hedged and as production ramps up at the mine we are poised to take

advantage of the current robust gold prices”, said Chris Chadder, CFO of NWM.

The Company also granted a total of 3,000,000 incentive stock options, subject to regulatory

approval, to the newly appointed COO Mr. John Van De Beuken and CFO, Mr. Christopher

Chadder. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.12 per share for a three-year period.

NWM Mining is an emerging gold mining company with two gold ore bodies containing NI 43-

101 compliant gold reserves and resources. The Company is focused on demonstrating profitable

operations at the Lluvia de Oro mine and growing its reserves through explor

New Message
Please login to post a reply