Welcome To The NWM Mining Corp HUB On AGORACOM

NWM Mining Corporation is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on the development of the Lluvia de Oro / La Jojoba gold mine located in Sonora in North West Mexico

Free
Message: Commence mining operations, Land Use permit for mining at Jojoba granted

Nov. 8, 2011 /CNW/ - NWM Mining Corporation (the "Company") (TSX-V: NWM) is pleased to announce that the Company has received a permit from the authorities in Magdalena de Kino, Sonora, Mexico for a "change of land use" (Cambio de Uso de Suelo) covering the La Jojoba gold reserve. The area covering the La Jojoba gold reserve has been reclassified from ranching to mining. This permit allows the Company to undertake stripping and mining operations on the La Jojoba gold reserve.

The permit was secured by Lic. Marco Antonio Andrade Aguirre. Lic. Andrade Aguirre is the advisor and legal representative of Minera Columbia de Mexico SA de CV, ("MCM") a wholly owned subsidiary of NWM Mining Corporation. The Mayor of the Municipality of Magdalena, Luis Melecio Chavarin Gaxiola, and several Municipal officials, have been very supportive of MCM and mining in general.

"This is the last permit required to commence mining operations on the La Jojoba gold reserve and will lead to development of the Jojoba mine.

Recent analysis suggests that a significant part of the La Jojoba gold reserve does not require more capacity to extract copper from leach solution than we already have available onsite. In 2012 the Lluvia-Jojoba project will be expanded into two producing mines, with each mine concurrently feeding ore to the newly constructed Lluvia Dos leach pad. Economies of scale are improved with the prospect of developing ore production from both the Lluvia de Oro and La Jojoba gold mines concurrently," said Chris Berlet, CEO.

HG

New Message
Please login to post a reply