Welcome To The NWM Mining Corp HUB On AGORACOM

NWM Mining Corporation is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on the development of the Lluvia de Oro / La Jojoba gold mine located in Sonora in North West Mexico

Free
NWM Announces Changes to Board of Directors

TSX Venture Exchange Symbol: NWM

TORONTO, Sept. 10, 2013 /CNW/ - NWM Mining Corporation ("NWM" or the "Company") (TSX-V: NWM) would like to announce the resignation of Jim Boyle as a director of the company. The Company would like to thank Mr. Boyle for his commitment and past contributions.

Mr. Boyle's position on the Board of Directors will not be filled as the Company is reducing the size of the current Board to five (5) directors at the upcoming Annual General Meeting ("AGM") planned for September 12, 2013.

About NWM Mining Corporation

NWM is in commercial gold production at its wholly owned Lluvia gold project. The mine is an open pit heap leach operation in Sonora State, Mexico. Management believes the property is significantly under-explored and hosts potential to provide further gold discoveries and resource and reserve upgrades. While management has focused in the past on developing the mine and supporting cash flows, the focus in 2013 will shift to increasing mining rates and drilling to expand geological resources and reserves.

Additional information about NWM can be found on the NWM website at www.nwmcorp.ca or on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy of this release.

SOURCE NWM Mining Corporation

Darren Koningen, President & CEO or
Chris Chadder, CFO
Tel: 416-364-6799
Fax: 416-364-2595
Email: [email protected]

Copyright CNW Group 2013
Source: Canada Newswire (September 10, 2013 - 1:15 PM EDT)

News by QuoteMedia
www.quotemedia.com
New Message
Please login to post a reply