One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
Message: 2014 half year report from Savills, leading real estate company in Oman

Amazing - Omagine was in conversation way before most of these properties were a dream in someone eyes. But there they are built and profitable and we are all hoping and praying that Omagine will get this DA signed in August as Alton saw in his dream.

What a pity!!! as I stated before I hope the DA gets signed this year, I was a believer but thanks to the Savills report, I hope I wake up from this nightmare real soon.

I'm starting to believe that Omagine is what someone said years ago, Frank has a good "relationship" with the Sultan and they together can make it happen.

I like many others saw an opportunity to make a buck, but almost 10 years later, nothing but still a dream.

I'm in this till it goes belly up and I take a write off or i make a wole lot of money.

ninth inning 2 out frank comes to the plate, 3 balls and 2 strikes and frank swings and there is a fly ball deep to center field, its going, going???????????????????????

New Message
Please login to post a reply