One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

PYPR, a couple of things. #1. I just viewed your bio. and noticed that you joined Agoracom a few months after I. It was Charlie (K not Tuna) that suggested I "join in the fun"that is Agoracom. I actually think he felt it just might cut down on my calls to him. Fat chance! #2. Broken Arrow?? Do you have indoor plumbing, electricity and phone service? Is Broken Arrow in the contiguous 48? Do you have toilets in the homes or do you still use those ultra efficient outhouses? #3. Wanting to know more about the way the market functions. You certainly have noticed that "we" have many participants on this message board that sound as though they know how Wall Street (specifically the market) operates and I have no reason to doubt their knowledge. But and a big but, I'm sure that truth-be-told that everyone, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, was, and still is, perplexed, at the action of our stock named OMAG. The delays,upon delays Frank(Drohan not Sinatra) encountered were performances worthy of an Oscar. None of us could believe the reasons/excuses etc. surrounding the delays that were being "fed" to Frank. Finally it's all signed and Mrs. Harrell screams FOUL and suspects the "shorts" are manipulating the stock for their gain and "our boys" on the inside contract with a "hired gun" to get to the bottom of the scoundrel's alleged dastardly deeds which are hindering the stock's march to the stars. My point being , you can educate yourself for years but the mystery of Wall Street shall remain a mystery probably forever. #4. As far as wanting to add to you position "before it gets too high",I don't want to sound like a "shill" for Omagine, but there is no time like the present. Let's say Alton is a little "nuts"and his abacus, and therefore his book value estimate, is off by 50%---and there is NO reason to believe it's off at all----but let's just say-----buy now and you will exponentionally multiply you return. THIS IS NOT A 3, OR 4, OR 6, OR 8 DOLLAR STOCK!----- Hopefully I have both sufficiently annoyed you, and perhaps partially answered the questions you just posed. Broken Arrow?? I'm finished,... Warren Buffet---err I mean,... Bill.----- P.S. The market opens at 9:30 AM on Wednesday. Put your broker on speed dial tonight and "go long" tomorrow---no shorting permitted.

New Message
Please login to post a reply