One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

I won't try to hide the fact that most of us expected a much larger "bump" and follow through, shortly after the DA was signed, but allow me to offer a fresh perspective to the picture. Just two days before the signing (9/30) the stock price was languishing (intra day) at a low of $1.34. We closed this week ,at the high of the day and the highest close in more than a month at @2.78. That, ladies and gents, is an increase of more than ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN PERCENT! (You'll notice that I spelled that out for effect)."That ain't chopped liver". As I read and re-read the 10-Q from earlier this week I realized that although the DA was the key to unlocking the door, there are many "hallways" that must be traveled and smaller doors that need to be opened. The professionals knew this. It was not a secret. It was right before our eyes if we read and remembered the multitude of 8-K's, 10-Q's and 10-K's that were filed along the way.That brings us to NOW. I loved what DOC---from London posted back on November 19th, and I quote........."It is not worth spending time questioning the timing of things! They will have their reasons and we will not know what they are"...... PERFECTLY STATED, APROPOS & TIMELY! In conclusion, I suggest that we all enjoy the climb, albeit slower than we had originally hoped. We'll get our "spikes" as the various pieces of the puzzle come together (Land transfer, financing,etc.) via the 8-K filings which will become the "catalysts" to get the "big boys" involved once we qualify to be listed on the NASDAQ. Please have a pleasant weekend and a super upcoming Thanksgiving with your families ,...BILL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply