One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Well put Bill. As for the shorts, there isn't enough volume to attract a lot of short interest, but there definitely seems to be one short who has set his hook into OMAG and he will continue to profit from it until the buying volume consistently rises. I don't see that happening until an uplisting takes place. Most of the serious investors won't gamble with a BB stock, nor will any institutional investors. Despite this, it only makes sense to hold for the long term and pick up more shares on the dips.

Those who bought for a quick flip are the most frustrated right now, as they are kind of trapped with the low volume. This is what eventually leads to big drop in the share price, because they become impatient and need the capital to invest in other plays. This is where the smart and savvy long term shareholders swoop in and buy up more shares.

Like you said Bill, the ball is now in our court and though many are unaware or don't believe the book value that has been calculated, those of us whom have done our true DD will hold and add until the day comes when the street finally figures out that OMAG is a huge opportunity to make 10X returns! We may all want to see it happen now, but the reality is it will take a bunch more developments to keep pushing the PPS upwards. I think given that the ball is in our court now, we should see a continual flow of news that should now keep inching the PPS higher in a slow and steady manner. That is the best we can hope for at this time and those slow and steady uptrends would be a very welcomed sight and force our notorious short to go play somewhere else or get burned to the crisp.

Thus I will continue to spread what is happening here, to hopefully draw in more and more long term investors that will help in pushing the PPS in the right direction and begin that slow and steady uptrend that we all would love to see happen now. Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply