One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Message: Latest Update via 10k

Bill, this is from the full 10K

The continued legal effectiveness of the DA subsequent to the Operative Date is dependent upon certain milestone dates being achieved (any or all of which may be extended or waived by the Government), including: (1) LLC’s delivery to the Government by June 30, 2016 of a term sheet with lenders for the financing of the first or any other phase of the Project, [this milestone date was achieved by the term sheet and financing agreement which LLC received from the Qatari Bank in November 2015], (2) LLC’s submission to the Ministry of Tourism of a social impact assessment by March 31, 2016 and the Government’s approval thereof by June 30, 2016, (3) the Government’s approval by June 30, 2016 of the development control plan for the Omagine Project, and (4) the transformation of LLC into a joint stock company by June 30, 2016 (these milestone dates 2, 3 and 4 are not yet achieved and are expected to be extended as mentioned above if and when the Operative Date is extended). LLC has suffered many delays as a result of the CCC matters and we are presently assured by Government officials that the Operative Date will be extended by MOT provided we are able to close the necessary investment with a replacement investor for CCC. No assurance can be given at this time however that the Operative Date will be so extended.


LLC management and RCA have met with and spoken to the staff at the Ministry of Tourism and with the Minister several times during the period from December 2016 to the date hereof in regard to our efforts to finalize the Amended and Restated Shareholder Agreement with the estate of our proposed new investor as well as in regard to the delays encountered to date by LLC in meeting certain DA milestone dates as measured from the Operative Date. The MOT (and all Government Ministries) are also acutely aware of the unusual fiscal strains imposed on the present banking and economic environments in the region. While no conclusive extension of the Operative Date has yet been made, as noted above we have continued to keep both the Minister and the staff updated and LLC management and RCA presently expect that the Operative Date will be extended once we finalize our ongoing negotiations and agreements with our proposed new investor. No assurance can be given however to what extent, if any, that the Operative Date will in fact be extended by MOT. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply