One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
Message: Meanwhile shareholders are selling out for pennies on the dollar!

I don't think it's as easy as it all sounds, for if shareholders actually believed there were two backup accredited investors, they wouldn't be bailing at these ungodly low share prices. Shareholders are speaking loud & clear that this project is in shambles right now. The stock has dropped by over 600% in the past year and a half! Why? Because NOTHING is happening with the Omagine Project and investors don't believe management can or will be able to pull this off. 

If in fact, investors believed they could secure the financing from either of the two back up investors by July of this year, they wouldn't be selling out way down here at 25 cents per share! Management has done absolutely nothing to restore shareholder confidence as the share price goes down the toilet. 

I do still own some shares and I might as well hold on to them now until July to see if in fact they can pull a rabbit out of there hat in the final hour! Of course the way the share price is dropping, we may be under 10 cents by then. It is absolutely irresponsible of management to let this continue as they sit on their hands! Wow!

New Message
Please login to post a reply