One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

OK, Bill, here's the deal.  "Whilst" is the English version of "while", not "will" (as in William).  You need to watch some BBC and classic English movies.

A big % increase off of near nil is still nil.  That being said, I am pleased with what I am seeing.

For what it's worth, if anyone cares, 2 8ks ago (late Aug) management discussed the new investor (European fund, I think) but did NOT mention a timeline for when they would come on board.

2 mos later, (late Oct?) they updated their info and commented that they expected to close on a new investor by the end of November (with all the usual caveats about no assurances can be given, etc.).

Given all the flack we have rightly given management about missing targets, etc., I would LIKE to think that they would not put that Nov. timeline out there unless they were REALLY comfortable that it would happen. 

The Q3 (Sept 30; or 30 Sept for our English friends) 10Q will be out by this Friday or coming Monday.  They filed for their usual 5 day extension the other day. 

Since we haven't heard about a new investor coming on board as of this writing, I am assuming it hasn't happened as management has always said that they would not wait for a quarterly filing to announce material news. 

So, unless something happens today or tomorrow, the Q3 will not confirm a new investor. Still, we have 1/2 (0.5; 50%) a month to go before we band together with pitch forks and torches to storm Charlie's office in NYC to demand satisfaction.  Bill, you'll be in charge of bringing the tar.  I'll bring the feathers.  Beacher, can you muster up some pitch forks? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply