One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

HEY DOCTOR "B",welcome back.It's been almost a year since you visited us last. Truth be told,you didn't miss much. In fact during your hiatus, "we" had to sell some shares of stock to keep the "ship afloat" which took its toll on the price/share. Just think, if you picked up a "boatload" (I'm being very nautical today) of shares at 4 cents, you could have more than tripled your investment......but then again "If wishes were horses,then beggars would ride". Your fellow countryman Stocker, has been doing his darndest to call management on the carpet whenever things go askew....or when  we don't hit those dates as given in the company reports (Come to think of it, the Stockmeister has posted much more frequently than in years past years ?).I did speak to Charley  a few days ago and he remains optimistic (note: I did not use the word "cautiously" there) that there will be financing soon.I did tell him that "soon" is a relative term and if I am any good at reading people, Charlie (The K not The Tuna) soon meant SOON..... not imminent mind you, but SOON. May you have a happy New Year (remember,Stockmeister and you get to the new year before those of us in the states and the Omani's get there before the bunch of us, Bill of the Board.  P.S Breaking News..I just read that The ninth Omani Honey Market began today at the Muscat Grand Mall and  we must never forget that The RCA (Royal Court of Affairs...not Radio Corp.of America) won the gold metal (what color did you expect for a  honey contest) in October at the big honey contest in Istanbul Turkey. What better reasons could there be for investors to get involved in our Omagine project?

New Message
Please login to post a reply