Welcome To The Ontex Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Free

Ontex/ Roxmark (Newco) Progression:

posted on Dec 07, 2009 02:43PM

Increased exploration on 3 past producing gold mines in the Beardmore area:

·Two diamond drills have recently been moved to the LEITCH-SAND RIVER property from Northern Empire.

More than 1,450 kilometres of data generated by an aeromagnetic survey on the Leitch-Sand River mine property were analysed to identify drill targets that warrant exploration for additional gold mineralization. Exploration will likely focus on extensions and parallel occurrences of the previously-mined structures.

1. Northern Empire Gold Mine: 100% interest, the property consists of 2,644 acres and includes an upgraded permitted mill complex, which currently has a capacity of 200 tons-per-day, with expansion ability to 1,000 TPD. The property, successfully operated with a recovery of 0.35 oz. gold per ton by Newmont Mines is serviced with a shaft to 2,460 feet and has been inactive since 1988. The recent 3000 metre drill program (6-8 holes) focused on the McKenzie-Jarvala vein system consists of five separate geophysical targets, all parallel and within a 500-metre envelope that continues for a four-kilometre strike length. Results expected late January.

The current plan is to develop the eastern strike length of the Northern Empire mine by a decline and mine the area to the second level. Preliminary study indicates that production can begin within six months of completing development work. This program will be followed up by dewatering the 2,460 feet shaft and installing a headframe, hoist and ancillary equipment on surface and underground.

Subsequent toadditional drilling and an updated 43 101, the plan is to have the Northern Empire mine site operating within 6 months of raising capital.

2. Leitch Mine: 100% interest in the property, highest grade operating gold mine in Canada (0.92 oz/t); The Mine operated continuously from 1937 to 1965, with a recovery of 0.92 oz. of gold per ton was shut down as a result of $35 gold and boundary disputes which have been eliminated through consolidation and acquisition of Sand River Mine. It never ran out of gold at depth and both ore grade and vein width increased with depth. Mining records of the time record several drill assays of more than 2 ounces per ton over 2 feet located 100 feet below the 30th level. The Mine was serviced by a three-compartment shaft to 3,006', with a winze from the 19th or 2,875' level to the 30th or 4,525' level. The mine is located 10 km N/W from the Northern Empire mill.

3. Sand River Mine: 100% interest 37 contiguous mining leases covering 1,692 acres. The Sand River-Leitch discovery was made on the Sand River Mine in 1934 and the vein system was extended to the northeast on to the Leitch Mine in 1935. Servicing was by a three-compartment shaft to 2,656' depth; recovery grade 0.32 oz. of gold per ton. The mine is located 10 km N/W from the Northern Empire mill.

4. Brookbank Gold Deposit: 100% interest; focused on gold resource expansion of the Beardmore area property hosting strike length of 35 Kilometers. Drilling has identified a structure of over 7 kilometers extending from surface to depth of at least 800 meters. Presently drilling and advancing the largest NI 43-101 resource estimate in the area; Indicated: 1.8 million tonnes grading 7.3 g/t gold containing 432,300 oz; Inferred: 2.7 million tonnes grading 4.9 g/t gold containing 421,400 oz. Assay results on 27+ drill holes are expected soon.An updated NI 43 101 compliant technical report is expected early 2010. The deposit is located 15 km N/E from the Northern Empire mill.

5. 30% carried ownership of the Hardrock Project:Operated by Premier Gold Mines, drilling continues at Hardrock testing both open pit and underground type targets. Several potential open pit zones have been delineated. An initial open pit NI 43-101-compliant resource calculation is expected to be completed in December of 2009. The focus of drilling has now shifted toward defining underground zones that will be included in an updated resource that is expected in the third quarter of 2010.

A Bright Future for Newco (Goldstone): (i) Beardmore gold camp consolidation: Pro Forma cash & equivalents of $9 million; (ii) A trio of near term drill results expected from Ontex Brookbank (27+) holes, Northern Empire(6+) and Leitch/Sand River; (iii) an ongoing campaign leading to production.

New Message
Please login to post a reply