Portrush Petroleum Corporation

Oil & Gas Company

Free
Yes buying has certainly picked up. This is a stock now has a strong possibility of great future in front of it.

Certain parties have some extremely negative comments and they are no doubt, because of their inability to see past their nose.

Lets take a good look at where we were just a few weeks ago and what some of us are able to see down the road.

We have approximately $ 100,000 a month income and the last well was the best yet.. We are now looking at the last well producing at over 2 million ft per day and some oil as well.

With the 4 wells now combined , we are producing 3.2 million ft./day with some oil as well, and 4 more wells are going to be drilled with the first one or number 5 probably drilled before the end of this year.

Production from all 8 Texas well could easily double our income in the next year if all are completed by then. I cannot see any reason that this cannot be achieved with the cash flow that we now have.

With drilling the Ontario back on schedule in the near future and this should be completed and ready to go in the next year.

With this picture in mind , I am of the opinion that more that just myself see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Best of luck to the shareholders that have remained through the most difficult period that is pretty much behind us, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

New Message
Please login to post a reply