Portrush Petroleum Corporation

Oil & Gas Company

Free

From my travels on the weekend.. I found the site has definitely been prepared, and the first of the equipment has been also been moved onto the Ontario site. I noticed new Portrush signs on the property to be drilled and the new drill site ( in my visual estimation) is about 600 ft SOUTH EAST from the previous drill site.

The drill and balance of the equipment is ready to move to the Portrush site and should all be moved to our drill site in a couple of days at the most. Give the crew a couple more days to set up the rig and we could perhaps see the start of drilling either later this week or by early next week at the latest..

The rig arrival was delayed a few days ( from talking to some local area residents ) as it needed to complete a well that was presently being drilled approximately 1/2 mile from the Portrush Site.. The balance of equipment has only about a mile by road to be moved to the Portrush site , hence my estimate of the couple of days to complete the move.

A tie into existing gas pipeline infrastructure could be achieved with my visual of approximate of 1 mile of gas pipe being laid to reach the existing present pipeline in the area. The well just finished to our northeast (1/2 mile) might also want to join in with any Portrush Pipeline costs .

I also suspect the drilling of the next Texas well is not far away.

Gas prices, I also notice are now starting to climb with the cold weather that is setting in.

In my humble opinion Portrush has a great future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply