Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Thanks for your comments. But I am thinking that if PRB wants to thwart a hostile takeover, all they would need to do is institute a poison pill plan or shareholders rights plan or something similar.

Another way, IMHO, to thwart a hostile lowball takeover attempt is to just drill MW as originally planned. I would think that just a NR on intent to drill MW would raise SP a lot , possibly even above your figures of $1.40-$1.65, Just my HO. In fact, if they hit something similar to DE, I feel that SP range that Cooper touched on is not out of realm of possibliyt. And we would find all of this out in about 4-6 weeks after drilling commences. (2-3 weeks for drilling and 2-3 weeks for lab results is what I was told in May) Plus theres a very good chance of a nice upward bounce in SP from the excitement and potnetial expectations alone in the interim.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. But it is sometimes hard to see todays SP linger in present area when it could potentially be much higher if drilling had been done as first planned. We can only assume mgt is looking out for our best interests. I just wish they would communicate more details.

wm

New Message
Please login to post a reply