Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Thanks I needed that....LOL

Yes the stock price looks very dismal.... But keep in mind that price is a reflection only of those willing to sell at these prices... a reflection also of the willingness or lack thereof of new investors to come into the Jr sector in general.

I look at the 5 year venture chart for guidance... Some of you whom I've spoken too remember that I was worried about the ability of the venture to break the lower bottoms and lower tops of the past 2 years.... that came to a point a couple weeks ago when the long 5 year trend was finally broken... I hope we hold 1950 on the Venture but I think we could see a sudden breakdown to 1500.... in which case the Venture will look attractive to almost anyone who looks at a chart.

The fall in the Cnd dollar is also a benifit to the Venture market... hope to see the Cnd dollar break through .90

That could be the trigger event needed to bring new money into this sector... give it a couple weeks for the Olimpic malais in the market to end...

If you read Sinclare you can see that the PPT is using this as an oportunity to ballon the dollar for no apparent reason other than the market is distraced in China. Gold and oil huge retractment in an threatening geopolitical setting.... Don't you find it's odd that gold and oil are down when a major pipline has been disrupted and the Russions are rattling their rusty sabers...LOL

I'm ging to do what I do best in times like this.... go on Vacation at the end of the month and give my kahunas a rest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply