Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I'm sure that BMO has a lot of investors that hold stocks.... The PP was a friendly deal that expanded from 15 to 25 million.... thus we have a lot of intrest in PRB when investors are presented the story. I would expect that BMO will start to recomend PRB when they feel more confident in that recomendation.... IE compliant resource estimate, more exploration drilling on additional targets, valuation of the chromite via some offer to purchase it..... Any / all of these will enstill confidence to recomend or simply buy the stock.

At this point in time everyone seams content to hold their positions... This is very good sign for future price gain.....Looks to me like that confidence should happen when the 43 101 comes out within the next few weeks.... I would be surprised if Dave doesn't have a preliminary copy at this time, and for sure would have been geting guidance along the way of where additional drilling would benifit that calculation..... That being said I think overall posative as there was no urgency to keep drilling on the main deposit, in fact they ended up taking a break. That says to me that Dave is comfortable what the drilling has produced, otherwise we would have a delay to process additional holes. I think Bordens first cut has met Dave's expectations.

Those expectations are evident in the comments he makes on every news release.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply