Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

"After talking to Dave on more than one occasion about the value of Borden, he strongly belives that until the 43-101 comes out that Borden has no value, so at this point what do you push?"

If that is the case I guess the bord of directors should be out there telling the chromite story and trying to build shareholder value from that "Defined Asset" and just what is that defined value... we all know about comments made in private, but what intrinsic value has been stated publicly via news release as to it's intrinsic value, and what is being done to accomplish that goal.

Many companies state their intensions for assets and what they are doing to move forward..

A news release stated PRB was geting an independant valueation for the Goldex royalty... what's up with that?

I have seen many companies that have been taken out prior to achieving a resource 43 101 There valueations were done by analists and brokerage firms.... Thus providing investors with some guidance to value the share price.

None of that seams to be underway @ PRB.... and we wait till the 43 101 comes out and the market sets a price in the partial vacume of the obscurity of PRB's assets.

Personally I'm hopeing that PRB does get an oportunistic offer for paper.... That would at least get some exposure to PRB. Pre mature....? not if PRB is grossly undervalued.... it's the way the market works... the strong prey on the weak... !

If there ever was a time for Cliffs to make a move on PRB this is it.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply