Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Messages on stock price manipulation by insiders, and 'the shorts' are very popular.

But I also own Pinetree (PNP), maybe the biggest insider on all of these exploration stocks. Pinetree price performance is TERRIBLE. Gold and silver can fly, and Pinetree wobbles about like a wounded duck. Gold prices fall and Pinetree acts ready to go die someplace under $1.00.

At first it seemed Pinetree price was related to Uranium stock weakness. But Uranium stocks are a minority holding.

My latest guess is that all CDN junior resource stocks have lost major investors, co-emerging with John Paulson being burned on Sino Forest.

I expect PRB and all such stocks are affected by this desertion of capital. PRB at least seems to be responding decently to the ups and downs in gold prices which seems to be a compliment to the companies value.

Liquidity is out there somewhere, causing inflation in commodities in general and flowing overseas via western trade deficits, but liquidity seems not to be flowing to Cdn resource stocks like it used to.

Any thoughts on that?

New Message
Please login to post a reply