Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Below is a list of what we are getting in New Porobe;

• New Probe to contain:
    • Black Creek Deposit
    • Tamarack-McFauld's Lake Property
    • Victory Property
    • C$15 million in cash
    • C$4 million receivable related to the previous sale of a royalty on the Goldex mine; payment is expected in Q2-2015
    • This does not look too exciting to me, just the hand offs that seem at the moment redundant.
    • Black Creek - really, I for one will not be around and many of the present shareholders as well.
    • 2 other properties that do not Ring a Bell with me, perhaps I have not been paying attention.
    • $15 million in cash Wow! Dr, Palmer and others will probably spend that much out of their enormous wealth just tripping around the world!
    • Next will Dr. Palmer have enough interest in getting his hands into this new mess New Probe! I will bet him and others will soon be gone on whatever junkets they like.
    • It is time for reality; this deal is a bunch of crap eagerly agreed to be members of the boards who seem to have a habit of getting their hands in the honey pot.
    • Am I disgusted at this offer you bet I am and I guess many others as well.
    • If anyone can enlighten me as to the real value of this deal I would be obliged.
    • I do not rant often but this is an exception.
    • Tutank
New Message
Please login to post a reply