Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

"You fill me with curiosity what New Probe might be wanting to drill right away, and also whether will be independent or tethered to Gold Corp.? It also makes me wonder even more about this sale to Gold Corp. if Dave finds something right away, then it would make me suspect that this was more of a giveaway, especially if tethered to GC." Riskit

According to the proposed TO, G will have <10% (9.9%?) of the New PRB, hence by definition G is not an insider, hence the New PRB would be independent of G under the eyes of the regulators, unless G has representation in the new PRB BoD. However, this is on paper.

They may have other unwritten agreement, which we are not aware of, to have the New PRB tethered to G. Come to think about it, if G has almost 10% of the New PRB (to be below the regulatory radar) it would not be a surprise to see its influence (tethered?) on the New PRB. At least, a call from G CEO would be picked up, or returned ASAP, by CEO Dave who would "consult" on a regular basis with big brother G.

With respect to the new name for the New PRB (as Probe Minerals? as indicated by CapT) and the listing on the TSX Venture Exchange, I have not been able to have a confirmation. Can someone (CapT?) provide a link to the source, preferably from Probe itself.

Are they in an NR, or the Information Circular (which page of this thick doc)? Would appreciate the reference, since I could have missed them completely. Just wanted to get these facts straight.

goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply