Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Menino,

I’m glad to hear that your investment in PRB made you a few $$. I’m normally very cautious about making suggestions regarding investments. I simply let people know why I invest in certain companies and make them aware of the risks. When Probe was bought by GG I knew many would be happy as they took the time to listen and learn.

As far as the new Probe is concerned I expect bigger and better things because we have” Solid foundations & New horizons.” Let’s not forget that we have cash and strategic investors such as GG. More importantly….. we have Dave Palmer.

Most of you know that I also have a very large investment in Canstar Resources (ROX). Dave is a director at Canstar and many years ago served as President and CEO. They have many good things going on at their Kenora project. I also herd that Dave is very excited about what they are finding on the property. Take the time to do some research and call Karen if you have any questions. Danniel Oosterman is their president and CEO. I have had the pleasure to speak with him on many occasions. When it comes to exploration I compare him to Dave because he is very much data driven.

New Message
Please login to post a reply