Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Couldn't agree more with WarrantlessBob about the major goal over the next year. I believe we both think thatresource is most likely to be at Val D'Or East and the immediately contiguous unexplored areas. An accelerarated drill program seems unlikely to occur unless the assays in the next one, and possibly two, drilling releases confirm Probe has a hot prospect under development.

However, the recent weakness in gold, and the more dramatic weakness in many gold stocks, would logically suggest Dave would want to strengthen the cash position with, perhaps, an additional flow through financing. That might also permit a few more institutional investors to start or increase holdings. Admittedly, all dependent on significant success with the drill bit. Hoping to see that soon, but like Captain Time, I can wait.

on a related issue, it sounds to me like Van Eck really fouled up with its response to rapid fund inflows, and now is causing additional damage as it struggles to liqidate GDXJ's position in GDX and trim positions in its early April positions in the then 48 company positions, while increasing the number of companies to 69 at larger average market caps than the prior list. Looks like a very negative feedback loop has been created and could be extended by astute traders gaming the declining liquidity of some of the companies represented. Has anybody seen a list of companies being completely eliminated or definite new additions. Smells like litigation risks to me, patricularly if share price distortions can be demonstrated. In any case, this uncertainty could effect the pricing of many stocks until June 17 when GDXJ should complete the recharacterization of its portfolio. Any insights re PRB or other juniors?

GLTA, NSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply