Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Profitz,

I wouldn't worry to much....I see a lot of failings in the global economy and a flight to gold...sooner rather than later.   I have some physical Gold and Silver...as for PRB I will wait it out...have no choice sitting on about 1.1 + million shares...

It's the age old game...most Juniors rinse and repeat raise 2 to 3 million here and there and spend poorly.    Some get lucky !  hit high grade then can raise decent funds.   Most at the end of the day are like AZX... and TZR.   AZX especially ! about 660 million O/S shares etc at the end and less than 1.2 million ounces of gold...so Osisko O3 bought them for a song ...

Dave P needs to spend about 6 + million on Cadillac east to earn 70 % and this will happen if they expand sleepy which is a pretty decent deposit....grade and depth etc.

At the end of the day if PRB has 150 million outstanding shares and gets to say...6 million independent ounces of Gold...2 years from now it will be bought in the 4 dollar range.

Other Juniors 95+ % never get to a million ounces but end up with 500 - 800 million O/S shares...this poses a problem ...so then they change there name and do a 12 for 1 ( or similar ) consolidation and repeat the process.

As for take-outs...PRB is in the right area and has a good plan.   Most majors have seen a lot of different formations and will by a Junior out early ( PRB and Borden Lake ) 

A lot of deposits (Detour gold 0.5 gm / ton) require huge efficiencies of thoughput...to eke out a profit.    Most majors know there exact costs !   Pretium sold low ...super high grade veins.  

At the end of the day PRB is tighlty held and more importantly Dave P and his team are careful with news released to the market. 

If you want, go to SEDAR and read which insiders are buying...I bought a little more at 0.94 same time "some inside did too" and he or she did so on the open market!

I belive the following combination of items are occurring right now:

• newer techniques show better where a company should drill
  • drilling is the standard ( not grab samples eg. TXR )
  • PRB open in all directions.
  • Still the garden fault to look at and drill.
  • More infill proven resource higher grades
  • better drilling to connect the current finds and move SE another 2 km.
  • Cadillac Break drilling and resource to 800,000 ouces +
  • Global financial markets are in turmoil
  • Pensions will suffer as the box stores and malls give way to Amazon
  • Gold will rise and continue through to new highs 3500 - 5000.

It will happen like Goldcorp from out of nowhere...PRB will be in the 2.25 to 2.75 range and poof someone like an Osisko Gold Royalty just say okay 3 for one.

At the end of the day.   Gold is around CDN $ 2,000 an ounce.

You bring the shovel......

I'll bring the lime !

CT

New Message
Please login to post a reply