Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

For sometime I have turned back to the Jan. 7 2020 news clip especially the fifth bullet under 'Highlights'. The message seems straight forward when first read but underneath could there be a message that most have skipped over. I really didn't see anything special on the first read but following some time I have gone back to take a look.

First; "Exploration Potential [both in caps] for new parallel trends indicated by new geophysical surveys". The parallel trends could indeed be the red lines that parallel Pascalis to the west and east as presented in their Presentation in Jan. The 'new geophysics' is most likely the high powered 3D Induced Polarization [3D IP] surveys " that was able to delineate disseminated sulphides that host the gold deposits". From prior news releases pyrite, a sulphide, has been present with gold so having a geophysical tool that can light up the pyrite zones can be very useful indeed. Even in the Eldorado and QMX gold zones there is pyrite with the gold so identifying this sulphide is key to finding gold that has been missed before.

Second; "Tremendous exploration upside in this underexplored east side of the Val d' Or mining camp". The use of tremendous leads one to other adjactives like enormous, massive, etc that suggest importance. Whatever, its use is rarely noted in geological script but in this case is used in reference to the underexplored east side of Val d' Or which is great for Probe and their very large land holdings in this area.

Having more then doubled their ounce total in 2019 which was only a part year as the 43-101 came out in early Sept. I continue to be contented to wait for the results that will come this year given that the higher powered IP can light up zones where the sulphides are present. This makes for a higher percentage of drill holes that intersect higher grade gold, maybe. Zones with higher conductance could have the highest gold, can the company double the resource number again in 2020???? Should be extremely interesting. PRB might have to play the cards close to their chest, no peeking until the time is right.

mh

New Message
Please login to post a reply