Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I like Dave and his style.  He's a ho hum, nose to the mineral kind of guy.  This stock is in tight hands.  Probably 60% held by retail.  People that have held on for a long, long time.  Dependable hands so it's going to be thinly traded BUT I am sure to have more activity outside these hands would be beneficial.   Not much stock out there to chew on.  So, you're never going to get institutional without bidding it up... SO we just sit here on the precipice waiting.

I also get thirsty when I am waiting for something.  SO, why not get a bit more buzz going Dave?  I'll have a cold lemonade while you get your ice tea stand fired up.  Get some buzz going.  Sure your monthly Tuesday news blast is fun for the 17 peolple that hold 60% of your stock BUT WHATELSE?

I am not saying you have to be PT Barnum but a little more effort in the 'raising visibility' department would be peachy.   I would love to see some your board hammock swingers do something, anything or go get more active honchos.

One investor might think after 10 plus years you might find another 'Dave' to join the party instead of your current midfield Jamie, Renaud, Dennis, Jamie, Aleks.  These people aren't really painting the field never mind getting into the final third to attack.

I can remember a day where a good chunk of these strong hands backstopped this stock.  Not asking for hot air balloons or cotton candy but a bit more visibility would get this thing moving.  Assuming the story really is that good?

If a story is a great story and no one hears about it, did that story really fall in the woods.  Where's that guy with the lime?  I am sure he feels the same way

SS

New Message
Please login to post a reply