Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

PRB's newest sand box is the moth balled Croinor Mine located some 50 km east of Monique, suspect there is lots of potential for more gold and possible sulphides although little has been written about the latter other than one drill hole intersected 'semi massive sulphides'. Find the mention interesting as PRB notes a VTEM anomaly immediately east of the Island Garden Fault north of the Pascallis gold. The flagged VTEM anomaly possiblied indicates sulphides are present, maybe the attraction at Croinor is both gold and massive sulphides but still lots of work and time to detail possibility.

Locally the LaRonde Mine, volcanogenic massive sulphide with significant gold is an example of such deposits and numerous others including the Eskay Creek Mine in BC, Canada are examples of sulphide and gold mining.

The negtive of this new property is many shareholders have been invested with PRB for nearly 8 years and the road has few exits other than forget the reported 5 m ounces presently on the books.

Despite the long road I expect tomorrows path will still see me waiting.

mh

New Message
Please login to post a reply