Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Believe it or not

posted on Nov 05, 2008 03:10PM

there are some quality members who spend time on this hub, but don't post because of the gong show that is rodbuster and his alter ego rickyclean. Sometimes I think he posts on SH just so he can get to use ALL of his personas...since so many of them have been banned from Agoracom.

I've seen yyyman post on other hubs, and is not a "plant". My goodness gracious, when someone other than a so-called "pumper" is driven off the forum, the tears and the emotional farewells from the basher brigade is almost laughable. Like one of their own got shot down in combat or something.

And the paranoia!!! Wow, what's next? "Agoracom tapped my phone lines....they engage in thought control, now I have to wear a tin foil hat all day to deflect their brain-rays..."

How about we get this forum back to some semblance of normal, & half-way productive?

Seems to me the agenda of the bashers these days is to attempt to get Sage mgmt so annoyed with this hub that they don't renew their contract with Agoracom, and leave the non-bashing investors without a place to share DD and info.

So it's time to get the regulars back here posting, the other guys have had a monopoly on this hub for far too long.

And when rod comes back under a new name, he'll be easy to spot. He'll be the guy with no points and bad spelling... ;)

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply