Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

I must say tha I am dissipointed in the recent efforts of SGX and where it finds itself today. We as shareholders have been constantly told of pending news and when and if it comes it seems to dissapoint. Now it seems that money is becoming an issue

So as an investor I have to ask myself; Do I stay as an owner of a Co. that baiscally has nothing but pennies in the the bank and unable to raise more, and a land package that has yet to be shown has much potential.

I have been following this area play now for five years and it seems that there are other Co.'s that are having success at the bit and are able to find subsatantial financing. So as an investor I must ask myself do I buy another lottery ticket(SGX Shares), or do I look up the investment chain and find a Co. with more a more positive outlook(Good results and strong financing). For now I have chosen the later. I have sold my Sage and increased my holdings in Roxmark/Ontex and PG. I will continue to watch SGX and this bb hoping for another opportunity to be involved.

Cheers

Fish

New Message
Please login to post a reply