Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Good morning Guys n' Gals,

I have not been on the boards for a while now and hopefully will not once again become "habitually glued" to them on a daily basis. As some here and on the other forum know, it is easy for the smaller investors to become 'fixated' over their respective stock choices and want to seek for fresh information on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Most companies do not [perhaps cannot] respond to that type of demand/desire by shareholders and posters.

Regarding Sage Gold Inc., there is a bottom line and I think we are at a point [and have been for a while now] where we must take the counsel that was offered by poster Montrose or to continue to be frustrated and to vent. Sage will either be successful with 'new beginings' [perhaps a new focus] or the company is involved in a 'last straw' effort to, 'save the day'.

I am of the opinion that any pending 2009 field work [assays] will not be what the company or we expected they would be, i.e. really great, [could be wrong there] because some info/rumor would have 'leaked out' by now and the SP would have in anticipation of solid result oriented news, shown some type of positive activity. I also am given to understand that there is a huge wall of resistance in front of us and that it would really take some type of super news to blow past that. Additionally, there are a lot of shares that are outstanding and that makes it difficult not to believe that a reverse split could be in the works.

So, is the glass "half empty" [or worse] or is it 'half full' [or better] and we are about to embark on 'new beginings' as stated by Montrose? I personally hold to the belief that even though the outward 'evidence' is not visable encouraging, Sage Gold Inc. is working on something very constructive and positive. I do continue to believe in the leadership. Even though I have been repeatedly wrong in my time estimations, [I apologize for that] I am persuaded that the company has been working on some type of merger J/V and that that will translate into something very positive. Please guys/gals, you got to know that I do not know whether or not the market will immediately show support via a SP increase when we hear about that. These have been and remain my two reasons for not bailing out. If I ever begin to think differently, I will take my beating and quietly leave the scene. One thing I do know for sure, it is NOT healthy to worry or ponder on the 'glass half empty'/going down the tubes, scenarios. If you do not believe it is a case of 'onward and upward', then you should for sanity reasons, 'bail out and flee the scene'. As a bottom line, ask yourselves this, is there any other position we can hold? To buy, sell or hold are still our only options.

The very best to a good bunch of guys/gals,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply