Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Red, regarding your comment on assays

posted on Feb 04, 2010 10:05AM

"IMO whatever is causing these continuous delays better be worth the wait or the market will punish SGX even more. JMHO"-red.

Said in one way or the other most of us would basically agree with what you said there. It would seem to me that if they 'nailed it' in last years exploration campaign the info would have 'leaked out' by now. So I am not expecting any earth shattering revelations there. IMO, it boils down to whether or not the business arrangement or arrangements have fiber to them. Just to gain more properties that are near to properties that have a historic significance will not be enough to cause the market or the shareholders to sit up and take notice. It can't be a reshuffling of the deck by a couple of companies or we will get further hammered. That is why I am of the opinion and hope that whatever we are going to hear [not including the 2009 assay report summary] regarding "deals", is going to be very good news for us. Even there, I wish I could say that I was positive that the news would have an immediate solid impact on the SP.

For me ALONE, [I might be alone here] if the 1st NR is on the assay results and it is not super great, and the stock goes down, and if I really believe that the 2nd release will be made up of solid build block materials, perhaps I should buy more shares after the 1st release and just before the 2nd one. Many would say that, "a fool and his money will soon be parted" if I did that. Between you and I Red, I am inclined to go that route. No hype intended. Each one has to do what they think is the right thing there. It is simply a case of math for me. I, am 72 years old and I know that it will not be long before I will be leaving this "veil of tears" called earth. [If you come from Brooklyn, New York you would pronounce it "oith" not earth]. LOL.

While we wait, I wish each of 'youse guys' the very best and one other thing. There is life after Sage Gold Inc. The company in the best case scenario is nothing more that a vehicle to be used to advance our personal causes. In the worse case scenario it is a lesson to be learned. I have picked and stand by the first of those possibilities.

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply