Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Orion, this is just how I see this play developing. If just perchance if, the company was working on something of hoped for great importance, perhaps in the realm of what Nigel said he was going to do, [and we all know that Rome was not built in a day], that would mean that a lot of ground work would have to be done first before they could announce something of significance. That would have to mean that somebody was talking with somebody about something of importance [How is that for a general statement?] lol.

Now I will be a little more specific. I believe that Sage Gold has been at work in the area of growing the company Nigel's way and not the way we think it should be. That would mean that they might be in talks with 'others' though I have not heard that they have any confidentiality agreements in place and cannot prove a thing there. If that is what has been happening these last months, how can any of us expect that they will reveal what exactly they are doing and with whom. It would be a violation of law and or ethics for them to break a trust. It is a case of silence being golden [I hope lol] and if you believe that to be the case AS I DO, then the situation bodes well for an astute large trading company and other large investors to i.e. sell and bring the SP down and then at what they believe is the right time and price, BYE. If I am living in la-la- land regarding my beliefs about Sage Gold, then it WILL be a case of "a fool and his money will soon be parted". I really do not think so even though I came in at 34 cents and have now averaged down to 12 cents per share, Mama Isn't to happy that I sold the garage to do that LOL]. I believe we have to use our noodles here. How could we possibly think that Sage Gold has so much gold ore that they will go into production next week. or in two years, That would be living in la-la land. It boils down to whether or not [inspite of outward evidence] you believe that management is going to do what they said they were going to do, namely work in a different direction i.e. what Nigel said over and over. He said that he was going to be looking to do a deal with companies that can go into near term production. If that happens, that would mean that the 2009 assays are irrelevent in my opinion. A different direction is just that. Now for the real if's. Where the heck are they going to get the money to do any deal? Dilution, which may happen, is not an option and a reverse split will not answer the question of what does Sage bring to the table regarding their desire to acquire/merge/JV or whatever. Really Orion, there are far to many missing ingredients for us to figure it out AND we can complain and wonder all we want, THEY are not going to give us any clues IF what I believe is happening, is indeed happening. At this point we either believe in the management OR we don't, and if any of us here do not believe they can pull it off then what we are individually saying is, I have picked a looser.

The very best,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply