Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

C,mon Geer1, if management would have used all the high chargeability in comprising the 3D, the tesoro would have looked like one big blob. It had to be toned down a bit to try and distinguish the source. When we go to drill, we want to get a drill into what the geos think is the main source. If they would have put everything into this model, it would have an adverse effect on understanding this system, it would have cluttered the most important images.

Compare the shear size of our biggest anomaly presented on the 3D To that of existing profitable mines. You can easily fit several of those into our biggest anomaly. The gold on the Tesoro did not just grow on/near the surface, It came from within the earth, and by looking at the 3D, guess where it came from!

I take offense to your statement regarding management as incompetent. That is very far from the truth. If you think there are a lot of things they are not telling us, YOU ARE CORRECT. And thats for obvious reasons, at least they have shown us enough to support this sp where it is currently and should suffice for now. Something as rich as this brings precautiouns to the management in how they deal with future strategies. It appears to me, like WOX said here today, That management worked late hours last night to get out the promised news release. I dont beleive it was fully finished but they DELIVERED on their promise.

The management are just as annoyed as us at not receiving the permit yet. Its making their days extra long and tiring, but its not their fault. I have shown on this site countless times where other companies are experienxcing long waits as well. You cant drill without the permit, so why would you expect drill results by now?

As for your .50 per share retracement if the Tesoro doesnt prove up, I beleive you better look at the other 8 or 10 properties we hold and do YOUR OWN DD on them. I would expect you will arrive at a different conclusion than what you are presenting now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply