Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

My opinion of the U.S and European tours was that they were focused somewhat on the average investor but more so to enlighten larger firms that may get involved when the Tesoro goes up for sale. Once we have drill results, the ground work will already be in place and the Potenetial buyers will already have the heads up.

Permits have taken a long time and it would be nice to be drilling and have assays about to come in but its not the case. I feel that a large percentage of the early predictions of the advancement of the process to prove up the Tesoro, while being of good heart and faith, were unfortunately far from accurate. Having said that and still being 100% positive on Tesoro, I do feel that the anticipation of an early payout has blurred the vision of some investors as to the reality of how long it actually takes to prove a property accurately. The mechanical trenching was actually suggested in Paul Greys 43-101 report along with the time frame and it appears to be right on track. I guess thats part of the D.D. that everyone talks about but so few actually do. With a level head and realistic expectations, I don,t think we're far off track. Look at any other junior gold exploration company with no proven gold, and $1.80+ looks pretty good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply