Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Good afternoon Folks,

I hope everyone enjoyed the Canada Long Weekend and made it back home safe and sound!

As of tomorrow it will be 5 weeks of trenching (hopefully a few weeks of drilling) since this this on public information was issue on June 9th:

New Release - excerpt

As at May 31, 2011, 15 trenches totalling 1,200 linear metres have been completed with 215 samples collected over 5m sample intervals from the trenches at the Tesoro Project. The trenches were completed by a backhoe and a track-mounted excavator at Zona Central (Main Structural Corridor) and Zona Este (Parallel Structural Corridor).

IMO, when the news starts to come it will come in a big way. I believe there is a corporate strategy to communicate our key information to maximize the shareholder value. The manipulation would be to intense and the sp flucuations would be to radical to issue spotty news - even if it is good (as we have seen many times). These maniplulating people have some pretty big conjonas as of late or maybe they are lacking brains - I guess time will tell.

I would love nothing more than to see this release of news start to occur this week or even next, but my spidy sense tell me that maybe ETO was not far off the mark with his Sept date.

Go Long........SLI

New Message
Please login to post a reply