Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Greaser10 has a lot of great info in that post! Thanks, Ted B. is always a person whose thoughts are worth the read. As far as I am concerned, yes I think a little off the table makes sense when you hit a multiple on your cost. I am not saying to cash out and run, just some off the table to redeploy in other ventures. Not every explorer will present the same opportunuty or possibility as SLI but there are other good properties around. It might be good to get in early on other properties with a little of the early profit from SLI. In a way that is a potential problem for us SLI believers. It might be hard to find an explorer with such potential, we might end up so spoiled that we freeze or run to early from another explorere because it might be quite hard to replicate the experience we will have with SLI. One can only hope this turns out beyond our hopes and expectations based on the DD that the forum leaders have painstakingly compiled for all of our benifit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply