Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Kemo, I agree 100%, and I'll add a bit more. Raiders, I printed out your post, and read it many more times, and with all due respect, I have a few more issues I just can't agree with:

How can you say, we may have nothing & our share price may be 10 cents? If you do the DD & read over & over all the info in our link library, bulk sampling, Quantec, etc, etc, etc, how can anyone say we'll have nothing? I agree, we may not have what we speculate & calculate, but I do know we have lots more than nothing! Absolutely no doubt!

I think Kemo covered the statements concerning Murry, trust me, this man is anything but your typical salesman, but yes, in his own way, I guess that's somewhat of his job, salesman, as in promoting this stock, BUT, for sure not ever screwing anyone out of their investment, as a typical salesman may be thought of! Murry & Alice are as down to earth & honest people as you'll ever meet.

The roulette example, well, not sure what to say, I know you were quoting another poster from the past, but I guess I'd say go take the 36 to 1 odds, or anyone else that thinks this, & I'll pick up all your shares you wish to sell at this price, or find someone that will, when I'm tapped out. Trust me I will.

What the markets have all been through this last month, the Big Oil & the Big Banks, etc, and SLI has done better than any of them (Other than Daylight today)

I know you've said you've been in this a long time, and I trust you have, so I'd ask you to reflect back and ask yourself why have you stayed this long? To me, these are some of the easiest times in the last 9 years, that I've been involved. Way easier, IMO.

We all need to step back, and let our Management do what they are paid to do. And, if we think they're not capable of that, then we only have one decision to make, and that would be exit!

Personally, I will put my full trust in them to finish what they started!

New Message
Please login to post a reply