Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculpin, I was wondering about your comment which I quote here, "We have stuck together and have learned much, weaving the shareholders into a powerful force all this time waiting for Lori to answer the unanswered questions." The part I am interested in is the part about us shareholders being weaved into a powerful force. That would depend on how many shares we hold. To be a powerful force we would have to control an awful lot of shares and I doubt the shareholders on this forum have enough shares to have any real control over what happens. Just me thinking. Maybe a lot of you guys on the forum are already rich ducks and have hundreds of thousands of shares but I am doubting it. (We need many millions of shares for real control.) I do agree we are united and look to men like you for leadership. I am with you. You can tell me where I am wrong. I am always willing to listen and learn.

New Message
Please login to post a reply