Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

....You can Almost Taste it.

Talk about a feeding frenzy. Word of impending news brought on by the blackout has whipped this otherwise friendly and informative board into a bit of a froth.

I view these days, up to perhaps a month, prior to this year's AGM as a pivotal point in the history of this company. As such and to be prudent, I believe it is in everyone's best interest that insiders refrain from trading so not to have any cause for accusations of impropriety later on. Everything I have come to learn about this purported blackout comes anecdotally from a variety of sources. It seems to me that a blackout could be imposed for reasons other than strictly the release of impending news. With so many separate avenues by which major news could come by, it would be likely impossible to keep everything compartmentalized. Sample results, AMEX listing, Havilah spinout, AGM and possibly more that we have not heard of. Word of this blackout came out , perhaps not coincidentally,over the weekend exactly one month prior to the AGM. I get the feeling that Lori was just being super careful so that the optics of what all comes out at the AGM are squeaky clean.

The corporate update, in no uncertain terms, told us that Tesoro results will be released as a complete package. My guess is that when the release comes, it may well do so under a McElhlanney cover. So timing will be the resultant of the completion of drilling, assaying and compilation. I know it has been said often, but patience.

The Tesoro property is and will be a gold mine. St. Elias is well along in the process of determining how large a mine. Lori and her people already have a very good idea of what Tesoro holds. It has been said here and elsewhere that until the drill cores come out we have nothing. I see it differently. The Tesoro has nearly a mile of underground workings, 1300m plus is my last recalled number, and plenty of surface work. For geologists to have that kind of access should enable them to come to some pretty hard conclusions of the potential of Tesoro. No doubt there have been multiple times more samples taken and assayed than all the released results. I'm sure that there has been huge amounts of in house sampling and assaying done. Can any of that be released without and independent assay? No.

What I'm getting at is that in house there is vastly more knowledge about Tesoro than will or lawfully can be made public. But while Lori puts on her best poker face (yes, I saw the Forbes interview and there is quite the twinkle in her eyes) and keeps a lid on news much to the chagrin of some here, the cards have already been tipped.

In the last two years, everything that SLI has done to advance Tesoro has told me this is a monster play. The Quantec T24s parts 1 & 2, the staking of additional claims, new and highly qualified CFO, legal counsel, secretary and advisors, a 43-101 report, shareholder rights plan, further EIS, the engagement of a large engineering firm that has plenty of mining know how, splitting off of assets and finally the trenching and drilling. All these things are not done by run of the mill junior explorers that have a promising prospect. In my view, when taken together, and that's the key, the events of the past two years convince me that Tesoro is being very carefully orchestrated to get the best return possible for SLI and its shareholders and that the return will be substantial. Having seen other juniors get robbed, I like that I see a systematic approach against all risk factors. Sometimes doing it carefully and right takes a little longer.

And so to keep the investors faithful, Murry and Alice have poured their hearts and souls into going to wherever a group of shareholders come together to tell the story. Having seen the time they have given makes me feel bad for getting the ball rolling on the whole B&B tour last March. But again it tells me this is the one.

Two years ago, when focus and true emphasis began to shift to Tesoro we were trading at 20ยข. I'd say we've come a long way. We may not be all the way there yet but in my opinion, the people of St. Elias Mines that have brought us so far have earned our vote of approval. For the SLI family, payday is coming in the not too distant future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply