Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hyper;

I do not often get into these personal pi$$in matches, but I take a little offence to the suggestion that I was trying to sugar coat the results of the presentation. My reference to the DISNEYLAND equivalent was meant to show that just because everything looked bad to Walt Disney when he could not even pay his secretary her wages---there was hope at the end of the tunnel, even though he could not see it at the time.

I believe that Lori has reasons beyond what you and I and everyone else are told publicly, that she cannot state for fear of violating security commissions rules. IF--she violates ---we all go down. Then we'll all be pi$$ed. I believe you have to walk a mile in her shoes before you can make a judgement on her actions.

Why won't she drill it? This statement sounds pretty easy to pull off, but knowing what I do know from the Oilpatch---the survey, being Titan 24 or not,--- does not guarantee you that if you drill into the center of the Bright Pink Center, that you are going to hit the highest concentration of gold. Nor is it going to show how MUCH is there, even if it is pure gold. It is only going to show you that sample was pure. I believe she is drilling the ovid as you suggested she should, but untill she gets complete and decent results,releasing incomplete results would be disastrous.--Ibelieve she would be repeating the mistakes of the earlier incomplete release.

I don't pretend to be a geologist, nor do I pretend to be a CEO of a junior exploration company, but I do know that unless you do what I suggested earlier, "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" you nor I can even begin to understand the pressures that are on her and her staff.

Please don't take this personal, cuz its not meant to be. I'm only trying to offer an explanation of her dillema the way I see it----damned if she does--damned if she doesn't. Not a position I would like to be in.

Go ahead ---vent---that is your right, and if that makes you hang on till the end, good on ya.

Rinky

New Message
Please login to post a reply